Universal Studios Singapore

On 6 April 2018, i went to one of the many most overrated place in the world, Universal Studios Singapore. I’ve always wanted to go there it was my dream (such a big dream kan), after Disneyland la. My husb promised to take me there before i’m pregnant which i’m not, okay, and he also promised me that he would be the one taking care of Aqib while i go and play. Aww.

Surprisingly, Aqib was behaving rather well that day. Less cranky. I guess because of the mascots. Thank you mascots. Walaweh getting there and getting back was veryyy tiring, going through kastam and all that. 


Yep everybody’s favourite place to take a photo

So there were 6 of us. Me, husb, aqib, sarah, solehah (husb’s lil sis) and solehah’s “friend” (soon to be adik ipar jugak, eh tetiba) . We went there by bus. It was a package deal by OddsyTravel. Uss tic + transportation for RM240 adult and RM195 for the kid. Okay la en? Everything in there is so overpriced tercekik. 

Those who knows me can probably guess which ride i chose to ride first kan? Yep it was the rollercoasterrrrr. It was super fun. Not scary but superrr fun. I wish it could be a lil bit more thrilling. I can’t find a rollercoaster or any ride that could make me peed on my pants and i wish to find it. I thot this would be but nahhhhh. 


Nampak je ganas tapi manjamanja je

The place was a lil bit crowded. It took about 15-30min to take a ride. The major ones and i manage to ride almost all of them. Some of them i regretted riding, like the madagascar boat. I thought it was a thrilling ride. Turns out it was for kids.. i almost slept okaay. Aside from the rollercoaster, the mummy and the transformer were reaalllly fun.

I still can’t brain how transformer work ya’ll. How did they do all thaaaat. It was awesomeeeee and pening. I did miss a lot of shows. But tapela. Main lagi best. There’s one ride we brought Aqib along, it was the 6D ride, Shrek. He didn’t cry but he cemikcemik a lot lol. Sadly, we had to go home early, at 6 since the bus will be leaving at 6:30.

The jam ya Allah. We got to JB at 9 ish. Which is okay la kan since it was crowded. So yeah, i bet everyone had gone to USS so  you know what’s in there lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second birth experience

My birth experience

Pregnancy journey summarised